Code of Ethics
- I will play the game with a spirit of good sportsmanship
- I will conduct myself in a honourable manner both on and off the ice
- I will never knowingly break a rule, but if I do, I will divulge the breach.
- I will take no action that could be interpreted as an attempt to intimidate or demean my opponents or teammates.
- I will interpret the rules in an impartial manner, always keeping in mind that the purpose of the rules is to ensure that the game is played in an orderly and fair manner.
- I will humbly accept any penalty that the Executive deems appropriate, including suspension if I am found in violation of the Code of Ethics or rules of the game.
- Fair Play begins with the strict observance of the written rule; however, in most cases, Fair Play involves something more than even unfailing observance of the written rule. The observance of the spirit of the rules, whether written or unwritten, is important.
- Fair Play is consistent demonstration of respect for teammates and opponents, whether they are winning or losing.
- Sportsmanlike behavior should be demonstrated both on and off the ice. This includes modesty in victory and composure in defeat.