Here are the details:
- Registration is OPEN on the Rainbow Rockers website https://rainbowrockers.org/online-registration/
- Current members, former members, spares and new members can register as a team or as an individual (Individual registrants will be placed on a team by the Membership Coordinator)
- New members will be placed according to openings on teams but are not guaranteed a spot
- Every curler must download/print/sign the waiver (or pick one up at the club on the first day of curling) https://rainbowrockers.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/waiver-2021-en.pdf
- Fees will remain the same as in the past few years and payments will be requested in September – some may have credits from last year(s) fee refunds/prize money
- The OCC is planning for a “normal” season this fall, and we expect to start curling either Sunday September 26th or Sunday October 3rd (To Be Confirmed)
- Registration closes on FRIDAY AUGUST 27th @ NOON.
Due to the uncertainty over covid, we have a tight window to register, pay, and develop teams & schedules. We ask you (beg you!) to please register asap so we can start planning the teams/schedules/etc.
***** Once registration closes on Friday August 27th, we will make the final determination of teams/divisions/schedule. ******
Welcome back and … Good Curling!
Rainbow Rockers Executive – Steve/Kevin/Chad/Patrick/Brian/Jeremy/Peter/Geoff.