We are looking forward to seeing the Rainbow Rockers back on the ice at the Rideau Curling Club this weekend! (715 Cooper St)
PLEASE read all of this to ensure you are able to curl when you arrive at the club.
You must do the following BEFORE you arrive for curling. You received an email with forms attached.
1. PRINT and sign/initial/date the form: “Declaration of Compliance”
2. PRINT and sign/date the form: “Liability Waiver”
(Note: Those who already curl at the RCC do not need to sign the forms)
3. SCAN the 2 signed documents and email them to: [email protected]
===> If you cannot scan the signed documents, simply bring them with you to the club and we will collect them at the door.
===> If you cannnot print the documents, send an email to [email protected] so we can have a paper form waiting for you at the door.
4. Bring your mask, as masks are 100% mandatory during play, and wear your curling attire to the club (except for shoes).
5. Review the “RCC Return to Play Guidelines” to ensure you follow proper Covid protocols.
They are much the same as you had been used to at the Ottawa Curling Club
You can find the schedule posted on the Rainbow Rockers website.
See you at the club this weekend.
Good Curling !