This year’s Canadian Gay Curling Championships (Nationals) will be held in Toronto from Thursday, March 5 – Sunday, March 8, 2015 alongside the annual Riverdale Bonspiel.
Playdowns to determine the two teams that will represent Ottawa and Rainbow Rockers will be held on Saturday, December 6 and Sunday, December 7, 2014. A double knockout format will be used to determine the seeding.
Draw Times are as follows:
|Saturday, December 6||2 PM||4 PM||8 PM|
|Sunday, December 7||1 PM||7 PM|
A preliminary draw has been prepared assuming six teams enter. The draw schedule will be adjusted to accommodate greater or fewer than six teams; however every effort will be made to retain the scheduled draw dates/times.
- A $100 entry fee per team is required. The entry fee is non-refundable after the registration deadline.
- Teams must consist of at least TWO full-time registered members (2014-2015) of the Rainbow Rockers Curling League. Remaining players MUST be registered spares of the Rainbow Rockers Curling League for the 2014-2015 season AND:
- Have played a minimum of one league game on or before November 23, 2014, or
- Be scheduled, with authorization from the league President, to play in a league game between November 24, 2014 and February 28, 2015.
- Teams must be able and willing to participate in the playdowns as scheduled.
- Up to two spares are permitted per team to contest the playdowns; however the team composition must continue to meet the eligibility requirements listed above.
- The DEADLINE TO REGISTER and PAY is NOVEMBER 23 at 7:00 PM
To register send an e-mail listing all 4 team members and playing order to [email protected]